GRANTHAM UNIVERSITY, LENEXA, KS
Software Developer II
- Collaborated on the design plan for moving from monolithic services to streamlined, easily maintained and distributed APIs.
- Created microservices that allowed seamless transition from outdated monolithic services with no downtime.
- Maintaining and developing enterprise-level .NET applications in both MVC and Web Forms.
- Designed and developed a new MVC application that coordinates data from multiple sources and generates PDF records for government compliance purposes.
- Designed and developed a new MVC/API application to record incoming and outgoing text messages and archive that information in student’s record.
- Designed and developed a Web Forms application to automate the migration of data from one FAQ system to another using APIs.
- Designed and developed a Salesforce-base ticketing system used by all university departments for issue and student tracking.
- Designed and developed a student facing application to summarize a student’s degree work and show classes remaining, class options, earned grades and estimated time to degree completion based on the individual’s past work.
- Created extensive integrations with the university’s Banner (Oracle) database.
- Mentored junior developers
THE STAINED GLASS ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA, KANSAS CITY, MO 1995–2015
- Designed and created original Stained Glass Association of America website in early 1996.
- Developed original website into suite of five websites for different branches of Association.
- Developed e‑commerce and online ordering for SGAA publications and products.
- Created secure online registration portal for annual conference registration.
- Created secure online registration portal for online membership registration.
- Ensured continuous access and maintenance for five Association websites as Webmaster.
- Ensured timely and accurate website updates of new material for each publication interval.
- Strengthened website security against ongoing cyberthreat vectors.